Identity Protection Service
Just like your family, freedom and country, your personal information needs protection. Small leaks of personal information can make it possible for identity thieves to open fraudulent accounts. Or even commit crimes in your name. How secure is your identity?
With your safety in mind, AFA Members receive a special discount on LifeLock Ultimate which offers the most comprehensive identity theft protection available. You’ll get bank account alerts*, identity threat detection, credit report monitoring and more. Call 1-800-LifeLock or visit
LifeLock.com for a special membership offer plus 10% off with promo code AFA1.
*Network does not cover all transactions and scope may vary.
AFA USAA Rewards™ World MasterCard®
The AFA credit card is issued through USAA Bank, AFA’s preferred partner for Financial Services.
You do not need to be a Member of USAA to carry the AFA USAA credit card.
Benefits of the AFA USAA Rewards™ World MasterCard® include:
No Annual Fee
Rates as low as 10.9% APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. (APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.)
Free Travel and Retail Benefits.
When you use your AFA USAA Rewards™ MasterCard® for travel or big ticket purchases, you get:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver Program
- Warranty Manager Service
- Worldwide Automatic Travel Accident Insurance
- Zero liability for unauthorized purchases
USAA honors your service to our country.
For active-duty military, National Guard and Reserve personnel, they offer:
- Special Deployment/PCS rates: Get 4% APR for up to 12 months of each deployment or PCS.
- SCRA rates of 4%, lower than other banks: Only 4% APR on any balances made before entering active duty until you complete your service. That's significantly lower than the rate required by the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA).
- 100% rebate of Interest Charges: After you serve in a qualified military campaign, we'll refund the interest that accrued during the campaign.
- Foreign Transaction fee rebates: We'll reimburse the regular 1% foreign transaction fee for up to 12 months of your deployment.
Your Points, Your Choices!
- Earn 2,500 rewards points on your first purchase.
- Redeem your points for cash back, name-brand merchandise, gift cards or travel discounts.
- Earn points toward air travel with no blackout dates.
- Collect as many points as you like, there is no cap and no redemption fees.
- Redeem your points for free.
Click here for more information and to apply.
USAA is AFA’s Preferred Provider for Financial Services.
USAA gives you choices through its diverse suite of products to help meet your investment and retirement needs:
- Mutual Funds
- Target Retirement Funds
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Managed Portfolios
- Financial planning
Our licensed financial advisors can help you decide which investment options are right for you.
Give us a call at 1-800-771-9960 and we’ll work with you to craft a solution that meets your needs, not our own. At USAA, helping to preserve the financial future of our members is one of our top priorities.
Investment and insurance products are not deposits, not insured by FDIC or any government agency, not guaranteed by the Bank. Investments and certain insurance products may lose value.
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its insurance, banking, investment and other companies. Banks Member FDIC. Investments provided by USAA Investment Management Company and USAA Financial Advisors Inc., both registered broker dealers. Managed Accounts is a service of USAA Investment Management Company (USAA), a registered investment adviser and broker dealer.
here for details.
For the aircraft enthusiast or for those that simply want to show
their support for the Air Force, check out AFAVBA's personal checks.
Don't pay top dollar for checks through your bank, when you get the same
quality and the same security with AFAVBA's check line produced and sold
through Identity Check Printers. The standards are the same as the bank's
printers, but you're ordering direct from the manufacturer so you won't
pay a bank's mark-up. Choose from classic planes, "modern classics" and
today's aircraft. Click
here for complete details and to order.
USAA is AFA’s Preferred Provider for Financial Services
Why Choose USAA? Better Banking
We believe you should be able to bank when you want, where you want and how you want.
Every ATM nationwide is your ATM — if another bank charges you, we refund the fees.1
- Qualifying members can deposit checks with a computer and scanner with USAA Deposit@Home® or with their iPhone with Deposit@Mobile®.3
- Pay, manage and view all your bills in one place with USAA Web BillPay®.
- Get free unlimited checking funds transfers to any U.S. bank.
- Access your account from your mobile device with our free iPhone® app or mobile banking applications.4
- Check your account balance, transfer funds and more at usaa.com and mobile.usaa.com.
- Service and manage your accounts at our new financial center.
- Free rewards debit card — earn rewards such as cash, gift cards and airline discounts.2
- Free overdraft protection.
- Free checks.
- No monthly service fees regardless of your balance.
- Earn interest on any balance over $1,000.
- Free unlimited funds transfers to any U.S. bank.
Move your other bank accounts to USAA and let us help you make the most of our savings and service.
Switch to USAA
Copyright © 2010 USAA.
USAA does not charge a fee for the first 10 ATM withdrawals and refunds up to $15 in other banks' ATM usage fees each month. A 1% foreign transaction fee applies to withdrawals outside the United States.
Earn 1 point for every $2 debit card purchase. Select "credit" at checkout; PIN-based purchases do not earn points. Restrictions apply. See USAA Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.