Auto and Home Insurance
USAA is AFA’s Preferred Provider for Home and Auto Insurance
USAA offers top-rated auto insurance coverage at low rates. Members save an average of $461 a year.¹ Combine that with award-winning service – in fact, USAA was ranked one of BusinessWeek’s top two “Customer Service Champs” the last four years in a row.
Get the advantages of USAA auto insurance:
- Guaranteed repairs at over 2,300 USAA-approved locations as long as you own your vehicle.
- USAA rewards safe drivers with a discount and accident forgiveness in most states.²
- Do it all online – quote, buy, print ID cards, and much more.
- Flexible payment options: Pay bills according to your paycheck schedule, plus call us at no charge – from wherever you are in the world.
- Saving more is more important than ever. USAA’s rates beat the competition 4 out of 5 times.¹
- One of Businesswomen’s top two “Customer Service Champs” the last four years in a row.
- Young drivers could receive a discount for being a good student.²
Learn More About Auto Insurance from USAA
Saving with USAA Auto Insurance
We offer the following member-only savings.¹
- Multiple Products Savings rewards members who acquire multiple USAA products.²
- USAA Loyalty Savings offers additional savings for ongoing auto insurance coverage with USAA
- USAA Legacy Discount is given to members under 25 years old whose parents have had USAA Auto insurance.
USAA also offers a $50 discount when you quote and buy online.
GET A QUOTE
For the fourth straight year, USAA had been rated as one of BusinessWeeks’s “Customer Service Champions”.
You Deserve a Provider You Can Trust
Focusing on our members. It’s what’s kept us financially strong since 1922. It’s also why we have the highest financial strength ratings for our property and casualty insurance companies from A.M. Best Company, Moody’s Investor Service and Standard & Poors. 3
Copyright © 2010 USAA
Average annual savings based on countrywide survey of new customers from 10/01/2008 to 09/30/2009, who report their prior insurers’ premiums when they switched to USAA. Savings do not apply in MA.
Certain discounts and savings may not be available in all states, in all insuring companies, or to all insured. Contact USAA to find out if the discount and/or savings are available in these states.
Accident Forgiveness is not available in CT, DE, HI, NC, CA, MA, and NY. Restrictions apply.
Use of the term “member” does not convey any legal, ownership, or eligibility rights for property and casualty insurance products. Some restrictions apply. Ownership rights are limited to eligible policyholders of United Services Automobile Association. Children of USAA members are eligible to purchase auto or property insurance if their eligible parent purchase USAA auto or property insurance.
Online discount is not available in CA, FL, GA, HI, ME, and NC. Discount is up to $30 in MO and MA. Discount applies to new policies only. Restrictions apply.
Automobile insurance provided by United Services Automobile Association, USAA Casualty Insurance Company, USAA General Indemnity, Garrison Property and Casualty Insurance Company, USAA Count Mutual Insurance Company, San Antonio, TX, and is available only to persons eligible for P&C group membership. Each company has sole financial responsibility for its own products.
See more information on available rates and terms or calculate your monthly payments.
Home and Property Insurance
- Great competitive home insurance rates
- More protection for belongings than most other companies offer
- Up to $5,000 identity theft coverage available
- Rates as low as $10 a month
- 100% replacement value
- Belongings covered everywhere — your apartment, car or storage — worldwide
Valuable Personal Property Insurance
- Provides protection for jewelry and other valuables
- 100% replacement, up to the amount you insure the item
- No deductible
- Be covered against one of the most common natural disasters
- Receive protection not offered in standard Homeowners policies
- Get a flood policy for as little as $119 a year
Learn More or
Get a Quote Today.
Copyright © 2010 USAA.
With replacement cost coverage, at our option and subject to policy limits, if you actually replace the property we will pay you the lesser of our cost to restore, repair or replace the damaged property or the amount you actually spent to restore, repair or replace the property. Coverage descriptions are brief and subject to the terms and conditions of your policy. Read your USAA policy for details. Rates may vary. Applications subject to underwriting.
Property and casualty insurance provided by United Services Automobile Association, USAA Casualty Insurance Company, USAA General Indemnity Company, Garrison Property and Casualty Insurance Company, USAA County Mutual Insurance Company, and USAA Texas Lloyd's Company. San Antonio, TX. Flood insurance provided by USAA General Indemnity Company through an arrangement with the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Aviation and Watercraft insurance through the USAA Insurance Agency, Inc. or USAA of Texas Insurance Agency. CA Lic # 0D78305, TX Lic # 7096. General Agency products are offered through arrangements with third party insurers that are not affiliated with USAA. Each company has sole financial responsibility for its own products.
Coverage descriptions are brief and subject to the terms and conditions of your insurance policy. Read your insurance policy for details. Applications subject to underwriting.
Countrywide average price for policyholders who have $2,500 personal property coverage, $100,000 liability coverage, and $5,000 medical payments coverage as of March 2010. Rates vary by location and risk. Rates are subject to change.
Membership eligibility restrictions apply to purchase of property and casualty insurance. Eligibility may change based on factors such as marital status, rank, or military status. Contact us to update status for proper rates. For more information, see Insurance Eligibility.